Thursday, October 16, 2008

My First English Expository this year.

I am artistic
Expository # 1
I am artistic. Not in the drawing or sketching sense, but, in the writing or musical sense. Photography is one of my many passions. I love taking pictures of anything that catches my eye. I even love taking pictures with friends. Decorating my room with posters and photos is something I do often, I’m constantly having to rearrange my bedroom because of all the new posters I get. Now writing for me is fun but I have to be in a room by myself, usually, with music playing in the background. I just have to be in a peaceful place. Poems are my favorite things to write, but not the ones where I have to rhyme words, that’s too complicated, I like to keep it simple. When I’m stressed, writing helps me cool off. When I write I like to have a topic in mind so it’s easier for me to have a story. Music is my favorite thing ever! I’m not much of a songwriter but I love playing the piano. I was in band in 6th grade, and I played the clarinet but I wasn’t very good at it. I collect records, cassette tapes, and CDs. I pretty much listen to anything but rap, that’s not one of my favorites. Reading biographies on some of my favorite musicians is something I do in my spare time. Doing all of these things helps me enjoy life just a little bit more than I already do, they help me get through the tough times and keep me going through the good.

No comments: