Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Motley Crue

Thursday, February 19, 2009 Motley Crue will be featured on A&E's Biography at 10/9 Central.

Be sure to check it out.
I'm sure it will be awesome.

If you have any pictures of the Crue or maybe a video that you think is amazingly rad, you can send it my way at my email: dc3303n6@gmail.com
I rarely ever check my yahoo account anymore :(
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Be sure to check out ALL these websites for everything Motley Crue!!

www.motley.com
www.cruefest2.com or call (1)818-748-9075
www.nikkisixx.net
www.vinceneil.net
www.tommylee.tv
www.mickmars.tv
www.swagrox.com

Go to each of their individual websites and it will lead you to their MySpace accounts and other corporations such as Nikki's Running Wild In The Night and Vince's memorial for his daughter Skyler.

If for some reason you have trouble accessing these sites, please don't hesitate to ask for help. I know my way around these sites very well.
:)
You shouldn't have a problem , but if you do, just tell me and I will figure it out.

Thanks!!

No comments: